Saturday, December 1, 2012

I like Winter BUT...


I like winter but this year it came too early for my liking. I have been waiting for my Quest XS to arrive, but winter came first. We have had lots of snow and cold weather. Wednesday morning I rode my recumbent to work and it was - 21 degrees C. Thursday morning it was only -15 degrees C. And Friday we had too much fresh snow for me to ride! My Quest was shipped from Toronto on Monday and it's still not here yet. Today  it was 0 degrees with freezing rain. The highways are closed until they can clear the ice. My wife teases me that the truck with my Quest has slid off the road somewhere. The winter is only good for my Huskies so far. They like the cold and the snow. I had hoped to post Quest pictures by now but I only have dog pictures and snow. And my wife holding the sled dogs. So maybe next week I will get to post some Quest pictures in the snow...

1 comment:

  1. I had a message from Erwin G. who has a blog I follow, and I would like to thank him for his advice about winter riding. I am about to make the change from a cyclist to a Velomobile driver. Any advice from someone with experience is always welcome.

    ReplyDelete