Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's finally Coming!!!

It's a good news/bad news day. The good news is they are shipping my Quest on Monday. I am sure it will be worth the wait. The bad news is it's -15 degrees C. and we are getting another 15 cm. of snow to cover the freezing rain we had Thursday morning, I rode my recumbent the first 3 days this week to and from work. I tried to ride Thursday morning but only made it to the end of my very short street and I could not see anymore. My glasses were coated in such thick ice I could not see though them. I had to turn back and walk my bike home. Friday the roads were still very slippery. I can only hope by the time my Quest gets here the streets will be clean. The cold temperatures don't bother me as much as the ice and snow. The Quest will be warmer  to ride than the recumbent bike and more stable when it's slippery.
        I am not sure how long it takes to ship the Quest from Toronto to Winnipeg by truck but when I get to uncrate it I will post the pictures. Are Velomobiles like ships? Do you have to name them? Do you have to Cristin them before you launch them? Ships and spacecraft are both named and launched. Would it be fair to think a velomobile is in the same class?
As you can see by the picture I have 3 very happy sled dogs when it come to snow. I hope next week to post some Quest pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and added it to my bloglist at mooigeelisnietlelijk.blogapot.com. Happy winter with your new Quest...!

    ReplyDelete