And this week I had a minor problem with the Quest. Some glue let go on the wiring for the front lights. It wrapped around my left toe and I had to stop right away before any damage. I put the Quest on it's side and taped the wire back in place. This was very early in the morning and I was carrying a flash light fortunately. It was a minor problem, not like Yellowmobile who had a more major problem that forced him to be rescued by his wife and stuff his Strada into his hatch of his car. I thought it would be a bearing failure but he said they were good. If anyone reads this, please read his blog let me know what you think may have caused this. Of course as soon as I read this I went out and checked mine as our Velomobiles are produced in the same month. No problems with mine.
And finally look at this picture of my friends cabin on Lake Manitoba. He hasn't been there since last fall and most likely be staying there for a while.
|No spring here yet!|